The 22nd Annual PILA Auction!
Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Georgia Railroad Freight Depot
Please join us for the 22nd Annual Public Interest Law Association Auction! Your ticket includes dinner, drinks, and participation in the silent and live auctions. This year's auction will also feature eleven professional casino tables and slot machines available for a small buy-in fee. Also, make sure to create some memories at our themed photo booth. The auction supports the public interest community by awarding fellowships to selected students who spend their summers working in unpaid public interest positions. Learn what our past fellows have done in public interest law, thanks to a PILA Fellowship.
As a top Georgia State University Law School event, the Annual PILA Auction provides attendees with the opportunity to mingle with fellow students, professors, alumni and their significant others while bidding on exciting items!
- MARTA is highly encouraged as parking options in the city are limited and expensive.
- Underground Atlanta Parking Garage located at 75 MLK Jr. Dr. SW is $3 for the duration of our event. It is directly across the street from the Freight Depot.
- Parking Lot in front of the Georgia Railroad Freight Depot, located at the corner of Courtland St. SE and MLK Jr. Dr. SW. The cost is $11-15 for duration of the event.
- Georgia State University G Deck is free for students, but the deck is only for new vehicles to enter until 9:30 PM. No overnight parking permitted.
- 90 Central Avenue Parking Garage located at 90 Central Ave. SE is $5.
Want to make a donation to the auction? Send any auction items or financial contributions to PILA at the following address:
Georgia State College of Law
P.O. Box 4037
Atlanta, GA 30302
Questions? Contact PILA Auction Chair Erin Pelletier.
As one of GSU College of Law's most active student organizations, PILA offers students a chance to get involved, meet their peers, and contribute to their school and community.